The 3rd lottery has passed and most areas are full. We will accept late Audition Requests to fill any seats that may open before school starts. Please do not email or call the school to request the audition. Instead, we need the paper Audition Request form that can be found at the tab on the left. That is the best way we can keep track of those who are interested. You can mail them or drop the request off at the school. We will date-stamp these requests. If you are coming from outside of CMS schools, please pay special attention to the enrollment information , which can be found under "the audition process, step by step."
Important for late requests:
- We will only call students whose grade/major is likely to have room.
- Potential audition dates are May 31 or a date (TBA) in the 4th week of August.
- Wait-listed students will have placement priority over those who may pass summer auditions.
- There is no guarantee that students who audition and pass will be placed. It will depend on our enrollment.
- We encourage interested students to turn in a request, because we do not know how many students may leave the school or change their mind over the summer.
- We will not notify families (or call to tell them we will not have auditions for that grade/major) if we do not have room in that grade/major. You are welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org for an update in early May or early August.
- The audition office will be closed from June 25-July 31.
- All students moving to the CMS zone over the summer will get an opportunity for a "courtesy audition," if requested, but will only be placed at the school if we have room in that major/grade. There is no guarantee of being placed at the school, even with a passed courtesy audition.