We will accept late Audition Requests to fill any seats that may open before school starts. We do expect openings in some grades. We have the most spaces for 12, 11, and may have some spaces for 10, 9, and 6.
Important for late requests:
- The Audition Request form can be found at the "Request an Audition" tab at the left. The deadline is August 13. Forms can be mailed to or dropped off at the school.
- We will start calling to schedule auditions the week of August 6.
- Due to some CMS wide training, we are having to change our target audition date. We are working on it but it should be sometime between August 13 and August 23. Dates will be set as soon as we are able, and may be different based on major.
- Students moving to the CMS zone over the summer will get an opportunity for a "courtesy audition," if requested, but will only be placed at the school if we have room in that major/grade. There is no guarantee of being placed at the school, even with a passed courtesy audition.
- With the exception of students moving to the area, we will only call students whose grade/major is likely to have room. We will not notify families (or call to tell them we will not have auditions for that grade/major) if we do not have room in that grade/major.
- Wait-listed students will have placement priority over those who may pass summer auditions in that major/grade.
- There is no guarantee that students who audition and pass will be placed. It will depend on our enrollment.